- NonDiscrimination Statement & Application Criteria
- Information Sessions
- Student Visits
- School Visits
- Contact Us
- 9th Grade Application for 2024-2025
- 10th Grade Application for 2024-2025
- Senior Year Option Application
Every fall, GCIT hosts Information Sessions that are open to all students and their parents/guardians. Sessions take place in the evening and feature presentations from faculty and staff, as well as breakout sessions to visit the program classrooms.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SESSIONS BEGIN AT 6:00 PM. PLEASE USE THE GYM ENTRANCE AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING.
Tuesday, October 24th
Advanced Manufacturing & Applied Science
Wednesday, October 25th
Carpentry, Electrical, HVAC-R, Plumbing, Welding
Finance & Business Management
Performing Arts - Dance
Performing Arts - Drama
Thursday, October 26th
Baking & Pastry Arts
**When you are dropping off students for visits, please DO NOT park in the numbered spaces in the parking lot outside the 500 wing entrance.
Use the links below to schedule a student visit by program. Please note that visits are not available for every program at this time. Keep checking back for updates.
Please note that more than one timeslot may be available for convenience only. There is no difference in the content of the visit. Please do not sign up for more than one visit for the same program.
Contact Admissions with any additional questions regarding visits and scheduling.
Students visiting Construction, Automotive, Culinary and Baking MUST:
- wear long pants for safety
- wear boots for Auto and Construction
- wear closed-toe shoes for Culinary and Baking
- NO ripped jeans are permitted
Drop-Off and Attendance
- Drop-off and pickup are at the 500 wing at GCIT, which is located at the rear of the building. GCIT does NOT provide transportation for visits. Parents/guardians are required to transport students to and from GCIT.
- Ring the bell and someone will buzz you into the building.
- DO NOT walk upstairs. Go through the double doors and enter the office on the right.
- Parents may walk their child in and sign them in but are NOT permitted to accompany their child during the visit. This is a safety and wellness precaution, as your student will be in a classroom during the school day.
- Parents/guardians may attend GCIT's Information Sessions with their students. Those are scheduled for October 24th, 25th and 26th.
- GCIT will email an excused absence note by the end of the day following the visit. Notes will NOT be given out prior to the visit's conclusion.
- Students may have their cell phone in case of emergency, but phone usage is NOT permitted in GCIT classrooms. If students refuse to participate in the visit or exhibit poor behavior, they will be removed and the parent/guardian will be contacted for early pickup.
- Students may NOT purchase lunch and snacks from GCIT. If the student is attending more than one visit and requires being at GCIT for an extended period of time, they may bring a lunch/snack to eat in between visits in the Admissions office.
- Please do not schedule more than two student visits, unless you are visiting Construction programs.
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com or (856) 468-1445 ext 2705
ALL STUDENT VISITS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR CANCELLATION.
Health Sciences visits are currently full. Click here for the waitlist.
If you need to cancel a Health Sciences visit, please contact Admissions at ext 2705.
A GCIT representative visits all Gloucester County public schools. Please check with your school's Guidance department for information on these dates. Please note that GCIT does not visit private schools and public schools are subject to change and cancellation.
*Middle School visitations are scheduled by the school's guidance team and take place during the school day, unless otherwise noted.
Bunker Hill - October 13, 2023
Chestnut Ridge - October 10, 2023
Delsea - October 11 & 12, 2023
Friends School Fair - September 24, 2023
Gateway - September 27, 2023
Glassboro - October 16, 2023
Kingsway - October 20, 2023
Logan Township - October 13, 2023
Orchard Valley - October 10, 2023
Paulsboro - October 11, 2023
Pitman - October 19, 2023
West Deptford - October 6, 2023
School: 856-468-1445 x2708
Inquiries can also be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Admissions voicemail is (856) 468-1445 x2705. This is a direct voicemail line. Please leave a message and it will be returned in the order it was received.
GCIT accepts applications for incoming 10th graders.
Please note that seats are extremely limited. If accepted, students will be notified in the summer of 2024. Students may not apply for Cosmetology as 10th graders, due to the number of required clinical hours.
GCIT does not accept applications for 11th and 12th graders unless the student is transferring from a vocational institution and/or program.